About Me

My photo
Cintruenigo, Navarra, Spain
-I'm NOT a blogger. This isn't meant to intrigue your mind, to get feedback from ppl i don't know, to talk about meaningless popculture and mediocre lifestyles in an attempt to seem deep. THIS is a life recollection of my 3 month vay-cay in Spain before I sell my soul to corporate America (figuratively of course). It's main points are to keep the ppl who care updated on my adventures and shenanigans and give the American Consulate a starting point should I disappear- Enjoy.

Thursday, January 20, 2011

8 days till takeoff

I planned for this blog to be a video blog and as soon as I figure that out.. it shall be. i'm not a blogger in the least bit. this is my attempt to leave an internet trail in the untimely event should my ultimate Eurotrip turn into Taken 2. Unfortunately, I don't know anyone with a particular set of skills so I'd be screwed. If I don't post in over 3 days following the 29 of January, alert my mother.

ok i'll be back in 6 days with my pre-trip video blog (that'll give me just enough time to finish reading the Twilight Saga, finish moving out of my apartment and figure out how to post on iMovie...which means i'll probably be calling Brandon Amey for help. kthanks)

till next time.

peace.love.and rockets.

.autumn.

No comments:

Post a Comment