About Me

My photo
Cintruenigo, Navarra, Spain
-I'm NOT a blogger. This isn't meant to intrigue your mind, to get feedback from ppl i don't know, to talk about meaningless popculture and mediocre lifestyles in an attempt to seem deep. THIS is a life recollection of my 3 month vay-cay in Spain before I sell my soul to corporate America (figuratively of course). It's main points are to keep the ppl who care updated on my adventures and shenanigans and give the American Consulate a starting point should I disappear- Enjoy.

Monday, January 31, 2011

Day 3

photographias...till i figure out iMovie

so nothing too interesting yet..i'm trying not to look too much like a tourist.. but as soon as i see something worth photographing, i'll post. promise.

for the time being, this is it
the farewell "don't get kidnapped" dinner

I've arrived! Spanish MontaƱas aqui

Aeropuerta de Madrid-Barajas!

Mi casa nueva!

we went to buy fruits today. i told them i liked strawberries, so they bought me a whole box full! haha.. not complaining though.

more pics to come, as soon as i take them. and i'm working on the video as i type :)

peace.love.and rockets.

.autumn.

Oh. and that other toilet, not a toilet.. glad i didn't try to use it.
adios



1 comment:

  1. :D I'm so excited for you... looks amazing!!! Can't wait to see what God has in store for you over there and see what many adventures you'll take... Love you!
    Tina L.

    ReplyDelete