About Me

My photo
Cintruenigo, Navarra, Spain
-I'm NOT a blogger. This isn't meant to intrigue your mind, to get feedback from ppl i don't know, to talk about meaningless popculture and mediocre lifestyles in an attempt to seem deep. THIS is a life recollection of my 3 month vay-cay in Spain before I sell my soul to corporate America (figuratively of course). It's main points are to keep the ppl who care updated on my adventures and shenanigans and give the American Consulate a starting point should I disappear- Enjoy.

Thursday, April 14, 2011

Day 75

.Ya Es Primavera: Parte Dos.

So as my previous posted so eloquently stated, I am pretty geeked about spring here. There's no pollen, an incredible breeze, and sun. and lots of it. While they claim this is uncharateristically warm for April, I'm taking what I can get! Now Lets get on with the pictures!

This post is long ovedue and was meant to be posted last week and then this monday.. Oh well.. better late than never.

We have been taking in the sun any way possible starting with lunch, dinner, drinks, futbol, errthang outside/in the street. It has been fantastic.
This is the lil 5yr was my sidekick all night.. what a cutie

So this is basically Wednesday through Friday of last week.. just golden.

Then Saturday, they decided, when the week decided to hit its April record high of 87°, to go to Las Bardenas.. which is a mountainous desert of some sort... Now at this point my mind was like "uhh say whhaaa, is there really no other day we can do this?" apparently not. Either was it was soooo worth it. Check it out:

[i don't know what the deal is with BlogSpot but it just will NOT let me upload these pictures so please visit the link below for photos from Las Bardenas and my run-in with a horse]

http://s1188.photobucket.com/albums/z404/AutumnHowardUGA/Spain/Las%20Bardenas/

i'll try another post with other pics...

till then.

.peace.love.and rockets.

.autumn.

No comments:

Post a Comment